Roomy Lot, Well Designed Cabin with Storage in a great location less than 5 minutes to town. Purchase this home away from home and become a part of the friendly community of Crossing Creeks RV and Spa. This spacious, furnished cabin has plenty of room in the bedroom and an abundance of closets & storage. The bathroom has double sinks with room for a couple to share at the same time and a large standing shower. Boasting natural light from windows and crafted wood from the ceiling to the hardwood floors all throughout the house. The ample kitchen with full-size stainless steel appliances, numerous cabinets, and generous granite countertops for family meal prep. Fully equipped with central heat & air. In addition, enjoy the storage building that provides space for storing your hobby items and room for W/D. Space left on the lot will accommodate a 40ft RV plus a vehicle. Each member is provided with cable, internet service, water, yard maintenance, and garbage. The only thing you are responsible for here is your own power. This picturesque community sits on over 100 acres and provides amenities that will suit the whole family; a Spa, indoor Sauna, Fitness Center, and Clubhouse with a full kitchen to host your own private parties. There are trout streams for the fisherman; a saltwater pool; Tennis & its own onsite laundry facility. Keep your investment protected by joining a community that takes pride in watching it for you while you are away.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
445 sq. ft
445 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 445 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space
- Double Pane Windows,Bay Window(s),Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Separate Shower,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad, Kitchen Level.
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Body of Water
- Coosa Creek
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level,Open Lot.
072 031 A127
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price