Private and Serene. Welcome to your dream vacation rental cabin nestled in the forests of the North Georgia Mountains. With end of the road seclusion and a long driveway, this cabin is perfect for you to unplug and recharge. As you approach this captivating property, you are greeted by 3.42 acres of forested land consisting of two separate lots. The additional lot is ready for your vision whether to build to increase your family compound, another vacation rental or to just enjoy the views of wooded bliss and privacy. This log-sided cabin has soaring vaulted beamed ceilings, tongue and groove walls, and gleaming hardwood floors. Step inside and discover the warmth of a stack stone fireplace. Entertain or unwind in style on the wrap around decks or on the flagstone patio with fire-pit and hot tub-the ideal spot for enjoying a peaceful or romantic evening beneath a canopy of stars. Sold fully furnished and outfitted, inside you will find two spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, great room, oversized dining room, chef's kitchen with granite countertops, and an oversized laundry/mudroom, all providing ample space, convenience, and comfort for you and your guests. Beyond the walls of this special place, adventure awaits. Located just minutes from Helen, Unicoi State Park, a multitude of award winning wineries, and national forestry lands, there is easy access to hiking, biking, horseback riding, waterfalls, kayaking, shopping, fishing, wine tastings, live music with no shortage of excitement and exploration in this picturesque region. Take advantage of seasonal mountain views and the quiet serenity offered here. Don't miss the opportunity to own this stunning property, perfect as a fully licensed rental cabin or as a beautiful primary or secondary home. Create cherished memories with friends and family as you experience the magic of the North Georgia Mountains in this one-of-a-kind retreat.
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,408 sq. ft
1,408 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,408 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Family Room,Factory Built,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Two Story Foyer,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Kitchen Level.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Gas Grill,Other,Veranda. Greenbelt,Level,Private,Sloped.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price