Charming home within walking distance to shopping, dining, theater & events of historic downtown Clarkesville. Home comes fully furnished for investors wishing to use as nightly rental. Seller will consider owner financing. Backyard offers fenced in area to play or grow a garden. Lots of additional parking at rear of home as well. Roof, water heater, HVAC system, appliances & windows are all newer (3-5 yrs). This home is full of unique character throughout from the arched room entries to the beautiful hardwood floors. There is walk-in/stand-up storage area in basement. You can't get much closer to beautiful downtown than this location. Trailwaves internet service is an option. This could potentially be converted to a commercial property as there are other professional offices nearby. Seller holds an inactive Georgia RE license.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,204 sq. ft
1,204 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,204 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Washer,Convection Oven,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Dirt Floor,Exterior Entry,Full
- Double Pane Windows,Storm Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Fenced,Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,City Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price