Location, Location, Location!! This 4 bedroom, 3 bath is located in the Alston Ridge community. This well kept home has so much to offer! Hardwood flooring, master on main, garage, and a full finished basement is just a few of its features. The oversized living room is a great place to entertain! The kitchen offers ample cabinet space, a breakfast bar and a dining area. The laundry room is conveniently located off the kitchen. The master bedroom is roomy and has large master bath with tile flooring, a standalone shower and a soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms with appointed closets and a full bath is also on the main floor. The finished basement boasts a large living area, a bedroom, storage space and a full bath. You can enjoy your mornings and evenings on the screened in patio off the basement and the open deck, off the main living area, is a great place to grill and entertain. This home is in a convenient location on a great lot. The Alston Ridge community is desired area in Habersham County and offers a pool that your family is sure to enjoy during the summer months.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,499 sq. ft
2,499 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,099 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 1. Basement,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Back Yard,Privacy
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price