Gorgeous 4-Bedroom Ranch in Desirable Flowery Branch. This beautiful 2-year-old, 4-bedroom ranch is in better than new condition and is situated on a lot backing up to a peaceful meadow and walking trail. Watch the deer and enjoy the peaceful setting from your screened-in porch, or from the patio, covered by a brand-new retractable awning! Within walking distance of downtown Flowery Branch and Safe Harbor Hideaway Bay. You can park in the 2-car garage because this garage has an overhead racking system. The refrigerator, washer & dryer stay with the home. The primary bath has a spacious tiled shower, soaking tub, and double sink vanity. Newly installed gutter guard system on the home, plus many other upgrades.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, Traditional, 1 Story
2,362 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,362 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,362 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Washer,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. .
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room,Factory Built.
- Insulation,Thermostat,Roof,Appliances,Water Heater,Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Cul-De-Sac,Level,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price