EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER SINGLE LEVEL LIVING ON OVER 2.5 ACRES with usable open property..Fantastic opportunity for the first time homebuyer, downsizing, or retirement living! Super inviting floorpan and design! Welcoming family room with vaulted ceilings and cozy floor to ceiling stone fireplace perfect for those cold winter nights. Beautiful pine floors planked throughout the home. Super functional kitchen with abundance of counter space, cabinetry and built in pantry. Open access to dining area, plus easy access from the carport making grocery runs a breeze. Spacious owner's suite with abundance of natural light, tray ceilings, private exterior access, and private en-suite bathroom. Featuring oversized vanity, built-in 5 ft shower, and walk in closet! Ample sized 2nd bedroom shares a 2nd bathroom with a tub/shower combination. BONUS: Known as the "Cake House" 1000s of cakes were made in this sweet building. Building was once equipped as commercial kitchen. The commercial vent hood will stay with the sale. Also features half bathroom all under an unfinished basement- Additional septic tank is installed for grease. Amazing opportunity for multiples uses such as future business ventures, office, or storage. Expansive lot with plenty of usable land and space to grow. EXCELLENT location minutes from Downtown Toccoa for all your shopping, dining, and entertainment needs. Plus convenient to Hwy 17 and a short drive to Highway 365 and 1-85 for the commuter. A true must see! Call our team today for your private tour.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Sewer, Septic Tank
1,211 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- In Hall, Laundry Closet
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,211 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Gas Log, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Master Downstairs, High Ceilings, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Carport, Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Open Lot, Private.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price