Custom Built Home on private 2.44 acre lot with relaxing flowing creek you can hear from the back covered deck. NO HOA. November -Builder Preferred Lender special interest rates as low as 5.6% first year and 6.6% 2nd year with $5000 toward closing cost** Home is perfectly located in Overlook subdivision in North Hall close to Mt Vernon RD and HWY 60. New home features a modern farmhouse style on a w/ daylight basement plumbed for future bathroom & kitchen. Exceptional design w/ 2 masters on main (3br total on main) & 4th br & 3rd full bath upstairs. Many upgrades ex. custom shaker solid wood cabinets w/soft close, under cabinet lighting, custom fireplace, t&g wood covered deck/porch ceilings, large master tiled shower w. bench, custom trim & crown details. Smart & Energy savings home features include LED lighting, wifi garage opener & doorbell, Ton of closet space/storage space & a 14'x18' covered rear deck. Limited time to choose flooring color, close in December! Some pictures of recently completed home of the same design.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Overlook North Hall
Underground Utilities, Cable Available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,574 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room.
- Insulation, Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s), In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price