Move-in-ready 4BR/3.5BA home with beautiful mountain views located conveniently in the Prime Hill neighborhood near shopping and restaurants in Clayton, GA. Large bedroom suite and two additional bedrooms on the main level featuring an open kitchen, living, laundry, mud, and sun rooms. Roomy two-car garage with paved access, and an awesome downstairs apartment with workshop, storage, and utility rooms. Great screened porch, decks, and 2.67 acres of amazing outdoor space! This property is in great condition and includes the whole-house standby generator.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,755 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,755 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,101 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,654 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Water Softener
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Interior Entry
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Gas Log.
- Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Double Vanity,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub,Tile Bath,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Cul-De-Sac,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price