One of the most spectacular stunning craftsman ranch styled homes and amazing floorplan I have ever seen. This is not just a home or a neighborhood but a lifestyle. The details in every part of this home are over the top. Meticulously maintained & enhanced with high-end custom upgrades. This gorgeous home enjoys an open floor plan concept, wide foyer entry, gorgeous wide plank hardwoods, transom windows. A separate dining room with wainscoting & chandelier. An office or living room. Open & very spacious Gourmet kitchen with granite, large kitchen island & breakfast bar, tumbled tile back splash, pendant lighting, professional gas stove top, convection wall oven, microwave & walk in pantry. The open kitchen overlooks an expansive dining area & great room so perfect for family & gatherings. Coffered ceilings in great room with fireplace & tons of sunny windows. The spacious sunroom is like another room in itself & has EZ breeze custom windows which easily alter to window screens. Rear patio stonework with a gorgeous Pergola enhance the level landscaped backyard. Expansive Master suite has trey ceilings & a sitting area. Upgraded en suite has 2 walk in closets, double vanities, stylish 12x24 tile flooring, a frameless glass & tiled large shower with zero entry feature. 2 spacious secondary bedrooms on main with a full bath also with double vanities & upgraded frameless shower/tub combo. Roomy utility/mud room has 2 entries includes tile, granite, utility sink and accessible from master en suite. Upstairs is a very large finished loft which could be a 4th bedroom/hobby/office/exercise room. Walk-in storage in attic is very spacious and floored for extensive storage. Covered front porch, 2 car garage with extra storage. HOA includes yard maintenance. Amenities include a clubhouse with a gym, lakes for kayaking, 4 swimming pools, tennis courts, paved walking trails throughout the neighborhood, waterfalls & playground with a treehouse. Great neighborhood for empty nesters & families as this is the place to be with many offered neighborhood activities including bocce ball & pickleball. You have to see this home to fully embrace the perfect next home for you!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,117 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sterling on the Lake
3,117 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
C W Davis
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,117 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Gas Water Heater,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room,Factory Built.
- Doors. Baths. Accessible Doors,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price