Mountain Top setting in this low maintenance main level living home. Spectacular short/long range MOUNTAIN VIEW as you look over downtown Blairsville from your screened-in back porch! Marble flooring as you enter the home with rosewood floors throughout the main living area. Stacked stone fireplace from floor to ceiling in main living area, master bedroom, and guest bedroom. Beautiful custom kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. Spacious 4-bedrooms and 3.5 baths with master and guest bedroom having private entryway to outside. Terrace level offers a large bedroom, bathroom, plenty of storage space, and two car garage. Whole house generator in place. Conveniently located just minutes from downtown Blairsville!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,254 sq. ft
4,254 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,439 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,815 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished,Exterior Entry,Finished,Interior Entry,Partial
- 3. Basement,Family Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Double Vanity,High Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Steep Slope.
086 024 A67
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price