Sought after resort-style amenities community Sterling on the Lake BETTER THAN NEW home ready for immediate move-in. Close to $100k in upgrades! SELLER SAYS "THEIR LOSS BUYERS GAIN"! 3 Bedroom ranch with tons of storage, HARDWOODS THROUGHOUT, Separate Dining Room, Chefs Kitchen with QUARTZ Countertops, ISLAND, DOUBLE OVENS, 2-Story Family Room with Fireplace & Built-Ins with a view to the Kitchen. Tiled SUNROOM with HVAC, PERGOLA (Alumawood/maintenance free), extensive professional landscaping, expanded patio (12X44), and HOT TUB. The Owner's Bedroom is oversized with sitting area & ensuite Owner's Bathroom featuring Modern tilework, frameless shower, double vanities, & a beautiful stained glass tub window. This home is handicap accessible throughout (shower grab bars, double doors, wider doors, lever handles, level yard, drive and stepless ranch). Upgraded lighting package, iron fence backyard, wooden swing, upstairs loft with 2 walk-in expandable attic storage areas (approx. 300 & 400 additional sq. ft) with build-in shelves, Epoxy Garage floor, even a sealed driveway. Full laundry room with cabinets and drying rack. PLANTATION SHUTTERS THROUGHOUT too. This is a home you must see to appreciate. Situated in the Active-adult section where lawns are maintained and Sterling offers 4 pools, 5 playgrounds, outdoor amphitheater, fishing and rowing lake, clubhouse with theater, 10 lighted tennis courts, 24-hour gym, mega community planned activities, empty nesters group, lots of trails, large treehouse, basketball court, waterfall and so much more that you feel like you are on a forever vacation and will meet lots of new friends in this overly active community. Even a Hall County library at the entrance of the community to get away & read or enjoy the cafe for some breakfast or lunch.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
2,484 sq. ft
Sterling On The Lake
2,484 Sq. Ft. (approx)
C W Davis
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 32 Doors
- 1. Factory Built.
- Doors. Baths. 32" Doors,Bath Access Wheelchair,Garage Van Access,Low Kitchen Counters,Low Door Handles,Stepless Entry,Wide Hall.
- Certified Energy Wise,Certified EnergyStar,Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,None,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Handicap Access,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Storage.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Level Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price