You will love this MASTER ON MAIN layout in mature Cherokee Bluff school district community! Hardwood floors throughout Main Level living area. 2-story Great Room with fireplace and plenty of natural light! Large Separate Dining Room with access to Kitchen. Stainless Steel appliances and plenty of cabinetry and counter space for your culinary needs. Back exterior door leads to PRIVATE SCREENED PORCH that overlooks your over 1/2 acre yard. FENCED BACKYARD with plenty of woods for privacy. Master bedroom suite on MAIN LEVEL gives you trey ceilings and large bathroom with dual vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. Upstairs guest bedrooms are Enlarged: perfect for your guests or make one of them an office! This home is in a low fee HOA community. Roof is 4 years young, HVAC just serviced!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,863 sq. ft
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,863 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price