Private hilltop retreat with tri-state mountain views and seasonal view of Lake Hartwell is now available! This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath custom built home is situated on 3.26 acres with plenty of room for your cars, boat, camper... Hardwood floors throughout, beautiful tile in the baths, custom kitchen w/ stainless appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar and large walk in pantry. Main bedroom has vaulted ceilings, that beautiful mountain view, access to the back covered porch, walk in closets, custom bath with tile shower, large soaking tub and water closet. Jack-n-Jill bedrooms off the living room, forth bedroom is in the bonus area and features a private bath and large walk-in closet. 2 car garage with storage is conveniently located off the kitchen and large pantry. Make an appointment today!
Single Family, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,557 sq. ft
2,557 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,557 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry
- 1. Living Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Body of Water
- Lake Hartwell Public Access very close!
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Level,Private,Steep Slope.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price