Homes along the lake within Currahee Club don't come along often. With lake access and a seasonal view of Lake Hartwell on a 1 acre plus lot, you will find plenty of room inside and out to enjoy living in Northeast Georgia's premier golf and lake community. The 1.125-acre lot provides for privacy and a serene setting where you can enjoy nature from the covered front porch, back veranda, open deck area, covered back stone patio, or upper screened in porch. Fencing is included for pets or children. Relax with friends at the fire pit as the sound of the creek empties into Lake Hartwell. The outdoor living space is truly special. The interior boasts high ceilings, crown molding, stone fireplaces, solid surface counters, commercial grade gas oven and stove with vent hood, and more. Natural light fills this craftsman style home with large windows providing seasonal views of the lake. The main level master suite features two walk-in closets, remote controlled window treatments, separate vanities, a whirlpool bath, and separate shower. With a total of six bedrooms (one without a window in basement) and 4 1/2 baths, room for family and friends is plentiful. You'll find many good reasons to appreciate staying at home, but Currahee Club offers an abundance of activities and fun as a bonus. The Jim Fazio designed golf course is absolutely amazing. The clubhouse offers fine dining, social gatherings, locker rooms, and a first-class pro shop. The amenity center includes a swimming pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball, basketball, fitness center, and more. All of these facilities incorporate various social events throughout the year. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,467 sq. ft
4,467 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,666 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,205 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Double Oven,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 2. Basement,Living Room,Other,Gas Starter,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Master On Main Level,Wine Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Metal, Composition
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Located on Lake Hartwell In Currahee Club
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Veranda. Private.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price