Stunning home is nestled in a Warm Park-Like setting with mountain views and a great location. There is an UNBELIEVABLE amount of STORAGE here as well. All new Stainless Steel appliances in the kitchen. New gas log insert in the living room. The master suite is located on the main floor with new wood vinyl flooring, a private bathroom, and a walk-in closet. Porch access as well. The second bedroom has new flooring and porch access. The mud / Laundry room has outside access to the carport, providing cover from the weather. No more carrying groceries in from the rain. The lower level has great potential and unbelievable storage. The bedroom has new flooring, cabinets, and shelving. The main room could be an in-law suite, office, or living room. Enjoy your firepit.... in your private park on this amazing property.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,829 sq. ft
3,829 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Phone Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,508 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,321 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Corner Lot,Level.
1031 Exchange, Assumable, Cash, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price