This great Lake Hartwell home is sitting right on top of the lake. You won't believe the view from each of the three porches. As you approach the home down the concrete drive, you may feel like you are in the Adirondacks. The exterior is charming. Inside the great room with vaulted ceilings is open to the kitchen and the dining area. There is also a stone fireplace to warm the room on cool evenings. The main level also has a bedroom and a full bath. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and another full bath. The lower level has a huge great room, another bedroom and plenty of storage. You will only have a few steps to the covered slip dock with swim platform in deep water. The property also includes an attached 2-bay carport and delightful landscaping.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2,200 sq. ft
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Bar,Walk-in Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,300 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight,Interior Entry,Finished,Full
- 1. Family Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Beamed Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Lake Hartwell
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock. Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price