Spacious ranch on 1.55 acres backing up to 236 acres of NATIONAL FOREST. Very PRIVATE! Hardwood floors throughout the whole home with exception of bathrooms. Vaulted ceilings in great room with beautiful stone fireplace. Dining room with vaulted ceiling off of the galley kitchen that has granite countertops and lots of cabinets. Very large laundry room sits off the other end of the kitchen with plenty of room for a walk-in pantry. Spacious and bright addition off of the dining room with lots of windows and sliding doors that lead to the private deck with trellis over it. Master with walk-in closet and full bath. Two additional oversized bedrooms and bath on the other side of the home. Oversized two car attached garage and enclosed partial basement below for storage. Home has a whole house attic fan and an attic access for additional storage. HOME WILL HAVE NEW ROOF PUT ON BEFORE CLOSING. New windows in the last 2-3yrs and HVAC is approx 7yrs old. Needs cosmetic work and updates, priced accordingly.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,782 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,782 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Family Room, Gas Log, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level.
- Wood, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenbelt, Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price