Farmhouse feel meets elegance and relaxation. Private gated lake community nestled in the North Georgia Mountains. This exquisite home features master on the main with breath taking lake views. Soaking tub plus walk in shower in master bath. Custom features through out home, no detail left out. Open custom kitchen perfect for entertaining. Finished porch with gas logs to enjoy year round lake view. Finished terrace level with two finished bedrooms, two full baths, open 2nd living room with kitchenette perfect for teens and weekend entertaining on the lake. 2nd laundry area for terrace level. TWO HUGE covered decks with full lake view. Grilling area over looking rear yard, private boathouse and lake. Must see this home. Gated community features private lake, clubhouse, pool, community ramp.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
3,899 sq. ft
3,899 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,399 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,098 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Tankless Water Heater
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Interior Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Double Vanity,High Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub,Split Bedroom Plan,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Body of Water
- LAKE LACEOLA
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price