Completely redone 2 bedroom 1 full bathroom ranch on a basement with many many opportunities for workshops and storage. The perfect downsizer for those needing ample storage or workspace. A yard that is wonderful for gardeners with a terraced level yard and a barn/oversized shed. No detail was left undone with this remodel. Convenient to downtown, without being right in downtown!
Rental - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,136 sq. ft
1,136 Sq. Ft. (approx)
H A Wilbanks
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet,In Basement,Upper Level
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,136 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,064 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Sustainable
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath/Stubbed,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Back Yard,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Level,Private,Sloped,Other.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price