Practically new & completely charming craftsman home perfectly situated on a level lot in the Achasta Golf Community! Enter the gorgeous 24-hour guard-gated community and follow the amazingly landscaped entry way to your very own thoughtfully designed home! You will be greeted by lush landscaping and a beautiful home with appealing concrete & stone siding & inviting front entryway! Walk inside and feel all of the natural light coming through the open floor-plan that boasts large living room area w/ beam work & fireplace, attractive kitchen w/ brand new stainless appliances, butlers pantry, oversized laundry room, dedicated dining room/office space, large master bedroom on main w/ custom closet system and gorgeous master bath! The terrace level holds two more bedrooms & a full bathroom, kitchenette and more space for extra living area or could easily home a golf simulator. Bonus features include tons of decking to enjoy the beautiful scenery, brand new window treatments, and oversized garage large enough to hold three cars and a workshop! Achasta is a breathtaking and inviting neighborhood that houses an extravagant clubhouse, restaurant, tennis courts and an incredible 18-hole golf course. Welcome home!!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,733 sq. ft
Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,786 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 947 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight, Interior Entry, Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Beamed Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level, Storage.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price