Come fall in love with this beautiful brick front 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with potential room for a 4th bedroom or office on main floor! The rocking chair front porch gives this home all the charm and feels of home. Located in quiet Morgan Manor subdivision in Banks County with no HOA. You will find plenty of room to grow with 700sf+/- of finished basement. Also, with +/-1160sf of unfinished space in the basement, there is still plenty of room for storage and the potential for finishing and nearly doubling the size of the house. The home sits on a peaceful 1.01-acre lot with private fenced in backyard and fire pit. Home features, hardwood flooring, all stainless-steel kitchen appliances less than 2 years old, vaulted living room, trey ceilings in master, closet system in walk-in master closet, side entry garage, basement with separate entrance as well as garage door, and so much more! Property is situated just a short 3 miles from I-85 restaurants and Tanger Outlet Mall shopping as well as only 3 miles from downtown Commerce dining and shopping. So don't miss out and be a part of what growing Commerce has to offer, all while having the peace and feel of being away from it all!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,560 sq. ft
2,560 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Banks Co Primary/Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,860 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,860 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Other,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Boat Door,Exterior Entry,Finished,Partial,Unfinished
- Additional Interior Features
- Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub,Tile Bath,Tray Ceiling(s),Two Story Foyer,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street, Kitchen Level, Over 1 Space per Unit.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Other, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price