This all-brick beauty is superbly located in-town, just blocks from the revitalized Gainesville Square, entertainment, restaurants, shopping, medical, and other city services. The home sits on a gorgeous, over-sized lot which boasts lush landscaping and a private, peaceful feel. Inside, the floor plan offers all the right rooms. The main level includes a formal living room, separate dining room, nicely laid out kitchen, fantastic family room with large windows and vaulted ceiling, plus 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The lower level has a rec-room, 2 beds, bath, laundry room and additional flex space. Highlights include 3 fireplaces, hardwoods, cedar closets, and a new roof. This property is the full package, and the possibilities are endless.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
3,620 sq. ft
3,620 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,070 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,550 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Bath Finished,Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Finished,Interior Entry,Partial
- Double Pane Windows
- 3. Basement,Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master On Main Level,Tile Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. City Lot.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price