Banks County, Ga. Travel down a long winding drive to this adorable Country Ranch Home on 24 acres. Wooded with creek & spring head on the property for possible pond site. Deer & turkey roam the area. Meadow below home has power pole hookup for future shop/garage. Cozy fireplace in the Living room w/vaulted ceiling & hardwood floors throughout. Open spaces to dining & kitchen areas. Kitchen features include stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinetry w/plenty of storage & organization spaces, plentiful countertop space & tile backsplash, buffet area and breakfast bar. French doors off dining area overlooks private back patio area. Spacious Master bedroom w/full bath. Additional living area in daylight basement, large den area w/gas log fireplace & stubbed for addl bath. Plenty of room to add on if you need more space. Come enjoy the outdoors!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
2,388 sq. ft
2,388 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Banks Co Primary/Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,588 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath/Stubbed,Crawl Space,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Partial
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Basement,Living Room,Factory Built,Gas Starter,Wood Burning Stove,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price