Fantastic very well taken care of 3 bed 2 bath ranch home on daylight basement ready for someone to call home! Perfect location - convenient to downtown Clarkesville and the school system, newer HVAC system. Master suite offers double vanity, separate jacuzzi tub/shower and nice walk-in closet. If you've been looking to move in Northeast Georgia, close to everything but still tucked away - this is it!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,475 sq. ft
1,475 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen,Laundry Closet
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,475 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,419 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Concrete,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Full,Interior Entry
- 1. Gas Starter,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,High Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad, Off Street, Attached.
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price