One-level living plus a full unfinished basement with so much to offer in the sought after Northridge neighborhood. Enter through the covered front porch into the welcoming foyer that opens up to the vaulted living room with fireplace as the main focal point. Large kitchen with updated appliances and eat-in area with a separate dining room for more formal events. Laundry room with bonus half bath conveniently located for guests. Lots of windows that allow natural light to course through the space. The oversized Owner's Suite includes room for a sitting area, jetted tub and separate shower. Hardwood and tile flooring throughout the home - no carpet. Venture downstairs to the unfinished basement with plenty of storage or room for future finished space. Check out the backyard - covered grilling porch, patio and mature landscaping offers privacy - all perfect for dining al fresco and entertaining. Low maintenance siding and two-car garage. Central Habersham location with easy access to Hwy 365 for commuters. Schedule your viewing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,912 sq. ft
1,912 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
H A Wilbanks
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,912 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,912 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Full
- 1. Living Room,Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),Separate Shower,Whirlpool Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price