Located in the heart of the north Georgia mountains in the " nature preserve" community of Skylake is this 3 bedroom 2 bath move in ready ranch style home. It has an open floor plan highlighted by a large, corner stone fireplace. The living and dining areas are spacious and lead to the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass top stove and beautiful granite countertops. Ample working space for family cooking and entertaining. Off the kitchen is a real bonus with a utility/laundry room/pantry with custom cabinets and pull out drawers for all your storage needs. The large primary bedroom with walk in closet and secondary bedrooms are split for plenty of privacy for owners and guests but also open to a cozy and welcoming screened in porch overlooking the woods. Reading or relaxing, a perfect getaway for full or part time residents. This home is in one of Skylake's more convenient areas and walkable to many of the hiking trails. Other amenities include swimming, boating and fishing in 2 lakes, tennis, pickleball, picnicking at York Falls or taking advantage of the many activities offered in the clubhouse. For your peace of mind 24 hour security is provided. This home has been maintained and requires little, one floor living at it's best. A must see and attractively priced to sell! No short term rentals permitted.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, A-Frame, 1 Story
1,797 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,797 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,797 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price