Welcome home to this move in ready ranch with no HOA on a finished basement! From the moment you enter, you'll be impressed with the warm, open living room featuring a beautiful fireplace and plenty of space for entertaining. Step through to the master bedroom and onto your very own screened-in porch. This porch can also be accessed in the living roon- perfect for relaxing after a long day. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 recently updated bathrooms for all of your needs. Head downstairs to find an in-law suite or teen suite complete with its own kitchen, dining room, living room, 3 additional bedrooms and separate entrance--perfect for larger families or extra income potential! There's also an additional storage building in the backyard that can store whatever you need. This home is sure to go quickly so schedule your visit today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
3,484 sq. ft
3,484 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,742 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,742 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub,Tile Bath,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price