Views for days and days!! This mountain home is situated on 2.4 acres at the top of a mountain with good paved road access and has 360 degree views of the beautiful North Georgia Mountains! Located just 2.5 miles from downtown Clayton, this home would make a great second home, vacation rental, or primary residence. The main floor has 3 bedroom and 3 full bathrooms. A large, vaulted addition with 3 walls of windows could be used for large gatherings or a studio. The basement is partially finished. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! A covered walkway leads to a guest/bunk house that has its own kitchen, full bathroom, and a large vaulted living area with wood burning stove. Don't let this opportunity slip away! This is a one of a kind property! This property is being sold as-is. Due to condition, the property may have health/safety risk(s). Prior to entry / access, all parties must sign a Hold Harmless Agreement and the property may only be shown by appointment.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
3,300 sq. ft
3,300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,300 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 720 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Partial
- 2. Family Room,Living Room,Masonry,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Beamed Ceilings,Separate Shower,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price