Well maintained Cape Cod tucked away on 6.1 beautiful acres with a meandering creek. This spacious home features 3 BR's , 3 1/2 BA's and open floor concept. Spacious living room boasts masonry fireplace, new hardwood floors and tile. Kitchen offers island with breakfast bar, dining area with oversized windows, an abundance of cabinets, pantry and half bath. Master is on the main level with walk in closest, garden tub and bonus/office room adjoining. Upper level has two bedrooms, play room and Jack & Jill bath. Terrace level has an additional fireplace with wood burning stove, bath, laundry and additional sleeping area. Workshop with electricity and shed/storage building. Paved driveway. Full length front porch and back porch.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,116 sq. ft
2,116 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,632 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 748 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Basement,Living Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. None.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price