Beautifully designed home in charming neighborhood in Cornelia. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is located in an established neighborhood with a community pool and lawn maintenance included in the monthly dues. When you enter this home, you'll be taken in by the amazing natural light streaming in from the numerous windows in the sunroom area. The new kitchen features all new cabinets, impressive quarts countertops, and a pantry to store all the goodies you'd like! The laundry room is located directly off the garage. You'll enter the spacious bedrooms and notice roomy closets. The baths are equipped with tile shower, dual shower heads, and lots of vanity space. Downstairs, you'll find an additional apartment for guests with kitchette, den, office, bedroom, and additional bath. The porches are something to talk about! Upstairs, the screened in porch allows you a quaint space to sip coffee on a beautiful morning and watch deer grazing in the back yard. But the downstairs porch allows for amazing entertaining space! With the kitchenette close by, you'll be entertaining all the time!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,793 sq. ft
2,793 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,635 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,228 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level,Open Lot,Private,City Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price