TRACKROCK Never been offered before, 3.3 UNRESTRICTED acres w/ Cedar Chalet offering 4BR/3BA, High cathedral ceiling in Great Room, Open eat in kitchen, owner suite on main floor, 2 generous bedrooms upstairs, finished lower level w/ 4th Bedroom and Sewing/bonus room. Wrap around covered porches, Pella Windows, Newer appliances, approx 10 yr old roof, gas furnace, electric air, gas logs in the Rock faced Floor to ceiling fireplace. Full house Generac generator, Beautiful long range views of mountains. Open meadow for gardening, detached workshop and tractor carport. Attached drive through carport for the house. Plenty of parking, circular drive. 3.3 MILES TO TOWN!!! In the heart of the Beautiful Appalachian Mountains. Next to 7 M farms.
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,828 sq. ft
2,828 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,628 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),Other,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level,Private,Pasture.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price