Nestled in a cove with ridge line mountain views, this charming 4BD/4 ba lakefront cottage features white tongue and groove walls and ceilings, pine flooring and exposed rafters. The kitchen offers stainless appliances, hammered copper farmhouse sink, stained concrete countertops, a dining area for 6+, and French doors leading to screened dining porch overlooking the lake. A wet bar with copper sink, under counter fridge and wine storage accesses the kitchen and living room. The living room offers a generous seating area around a stone fireplace with a wall of sliding glass doors showcasing the lake view. The owner's suite includes a private bath with slate tiled shower and a private lakeside screened porch. A main floor guest bedroom, full bath, laundry room, 2 car garage and lakeside rocking chair deck finish out the main level. The lower level includes a bunk area with full bath and a guest bedroom with access to a full bath, each space providing sliding doors that lead out to covered porches and a lakeside deck. The lakefront offers a flat yard with fire pit and a 2-stall boathouse. Just minutes away from Waterfall Country Club.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 2 Story
2,020 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,020 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,250 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 770 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Crawl Space,Daylight,Interior Entry,Finished,Partial
- Bay Window(s),Window Treatments
- 1. Family Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Tile Bath,Wet Bar,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Kitchen Level.
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain
- Body of Water
- Lake Burton
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price